If you need support with affording food, food shopping or picking up prescriptions please call the local council on 01159155555 and press zero
For current information on support and information please go to the Local Authority website www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/Coronavirus
Translations – Covid-19 materials
A page has been created on the Council’s website which includes translated versions of key Covid-19 campaign materials, in case these are of use to you all.
Message from local Mosque leader -Please see below a list of Ramadan messages from the UK government:
- Ramadan at Home digital content https://bit.ly/2VPM7HE
- Public Health England blog https://bit.ly/2VTaMv5
- Message from 10 Downing Street https://bit.ly/2VT4UBY
- Message from Communities Secretary https://bit.ly/2S1M0re
Thank you for observing Ramadan at home: by doing so, you are helping to protect the NHS and save lives.
Families Using Public Transport – Safer Travel Guidance for Passengers:
Summer Holiday Fun and Food – Information for Parents and Carers:
Please see the link below to the Barnardo’s See, Hear, Respond support for families in crisis. Professionals, Young people and parents can make referrals.
- PHE Letter to Parents & Guardians
- Letter to Parents – June Hillside Sessions
- Dave the Dog – A story about Coronovirus
- Safeguarding Update
- CEO Letter to Parents-Carers 22.06.20
- CEO Letter to Parents – 11.06.20
- CEO Letter to Parents – 20.05.20
- Letter to Parents June
- COVID Guidance Flow Chart For Parents